Arrhhh !!!!!!!!!!
Where is one of my most important entries !
Revenge of iWeb ?
Fortunately, I made a number of notes when I was working on the "Selecting Images - Portraits" entry of the blog, so all that suffering through iWeb did teach me something valuable !
Always make a back up !!
Just re-entering it now.
Always remember "to err is human, but to really foul things up, it takes a computer !!"
Where is one of my most important entries !
Revenge of iWeb ?
Fortunately, I made a number of notes when I was working on the "Selecting Images - Portraits" entry of the blog, so all that suffering through iWeb did teach me something valuable !
Always make a back up !!
Just re-entering it now.
Always remember "to err is human, but to really foul things up, it takes a computer !!"
No comments:
Post a Comment