Sunday, 13 June 2010

One for Eric

Eric had a few problems with using tables with both an image and text in separate cells in a row, so I said that I would give it a go, using Windows Live Writer:

Here is some text Amor Amor w Box Sml_IGP8170
Bisto For All (_IGP8172) sml Here is some more text
And some more, but this time I have added more text so that there are multiple lines of text in this cell Linx (DSCF3160)
Just Pink Saturated (DSCF3140) Here is another cell with plenty of text in it.

I would like to see if this works myself !

It’s Microsoft Windows Live Writer, part of the Windows Live Suite, which includes Live Mail, Live Messenger, Live Photo Gallery and Live Video Maker, etc, available from Microsoft at http://windowslive.com/desktop/writer

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Pete, do you do this off Blog, then import it, how did you do this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric

    Yes I create the blog offline, adding text, images, etc then upload it afterwards.

    ReplyDelete