These are the images that I am putting forward for the exhibition at the college:
| Corkscrew Climbers |
| |
| Watching |
| Syncro Cross |
These images will be displayed at the Burton College in an exhibition, so I have had them printed via D S Colour Labs, sized to A3, because I don't have the facilities at home, and if I had I don't think I could print these cheaper.
We spent one Saturday cutting the mount boards to size, at 500mm x 400mm, and then using Pippa's mount cutter I cut the opening to suit the images. After fixing the image to the back of the mounts we attached a second mountboard to the rear of the image to provide a stronger backing.
It did look very good seeing my images printed at this size, complete with mounts, but for the course I will have to just present the images online via blogger, due to costs.
Thanks to Ruth who is adding my images to her order, I will see you with the money on Saturday.
Hi
ReplyDeleteThis blog is of a high standard and will meet a high level of criteria, you need to label it with an indicator of what level label or labels you wish to claim for.
You can put more than one label per blog just put a comma between them in the label box and the computer will do the rest.
Also you need to make sure all of your blogs have labels on them so you can see and target where your weak spots are.
Steve