Again I have enjoyed another photographic course at the college, working with a good team of people, having a few laughs along the way and learning new ideas, culminating with my final grades which are shown below.
This time I have been working in the photographic studio at the Burton College, which is very different to what I am used to, working on two projects one product photography and the other portrait photography. I found both projects very interesting, and in particular with the portrait photography where I photographed the other photographers on the course, I enjoyed the challenges and I hope that sometime in the future, when some of my friends become more well known they can look back at my portraits of them.
With the receipt of my certificate for this course with the following results:
| Module | Code | Grade |
| Photography | 306 | Distinction |
| Presentation | 211 | Credit |
this closes this course.
Many thanks to Steve Davies (Mr Steve), Jim, Steve Bright, Suzy, Eric, Ruth, Rebecca, Pippa and Joe for all their support on this course.
See you on the next course !
No comments:
Post a Comment