I am going to try not to make any deer jokes.
Well a later start than normal, the big advantage with Calke Abbey so nearby. It is a place that I have heard about, but never visited. Many thanks to Pippa for organising it and Bill for his guidance (and exceptional eye sight).
The full group made it, so off we go.
After a short walk I fell for the idea of a little macro photography, but soon changed my mind.
Bill certainly knew his stuff about deer, and passed some of this on to us during the tour. I had taken photographs of deer before but on the other side of the wire whilst working at Castle Donnington.
Below are some of my photographs from the day, which I cannot upload to the pixel guild.
3D (eer)
Looking at you
Eyes Left
“What are you looking at ?”
Watching the Birdie
Watching the Photographer
Watchful
On the Run
Ouch !
“You go that way and we’ll go this way and catch the photographers in the middle”
“And STAY OUT !”
The Look Out
“Don’t go getting lost “
“Where’s my MUM ?”
Hi
ReplyDeleteWhatever yo do try to draw out what you can to help you claim for in the criteria on this course. Please refer to the criteria handout sheets that you have been given.
steve
Hi Pete
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely. Sorry you are having difficulties, we'll sort it out on Sat, bring along your pics and we'll put them on the stick for Bill as well.
Pip